IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PRESCRIPTIONS AND FIT NOTES DUE TO COVID-19
Old School Pharmacy opening times: Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm – 6.00 pm.
Old School Pharmacy will DELIVER monthly prescriptions to all patients 70 years and over.
Please request your repeat prescriptions in good time (at least 1 week before you run out) to give the surgery and pharmacy enough time to process your requests.
If you are requesting a prescription please use the following services:
- website online form here
- Klinik online consultations here
- Patient Access website here or the mobile app (iOS and Android)
- NHS App web access here or NHS App (iOS and Android)
- download a paper form here, fill in and send it to [email protected]
- phone us at 0117 965 3102
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOMINATE A PHARMACY SO WE CAN SEND YOUR PRESCRIPTION ELECTRONICALLY TO THEM
PRESCRIPTIONS REQUESTED TOO EARLY WILL BE DECLINED TO AVOID PEOPLE STOCKPILING MEDICATION
- If you have run out of your medication please contact your local pharmacy for advice.
- We will no longer be able to process same-day requests.
If you are requesting a FIT NOTE for COVID-19 symptoms please ring 111 or go online https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for more information
If you are requesting a FIT NOTE for other medical conditions please email [email protected]