IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PRESCRIPTIONS AND FIT NOTES DUE TO COVID-19
Old School Pharmacy opening times: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm.
Old School Pharmacy will DELIVER monthly prescriptions to all patients 70 years and over.
Please request your repeat prescriptions in good time (at least 1 week before you run out) to give the surgery and pharmacy enough time to process your requests.
If you are requesting a prescription please use the following services as we are no longer accepting paper requests:
- our online form here
- NHS App (available for iOS and Android)
- Patient Access (www.patientaccess.com, iOS, Android)
- Ring your usual pharmacy to ask them to request on your behalf
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU NOMINATE A PHARMACY SO WE CAN SEND YOUR PRESCRIPTION ELECTRONICALLY TO THEM
PRESCRIPTIONS REQUESTED TOO EARLY WILL BE DECLINED TO AVOID PEOPLE STOCKPILING MEDICATION
- If you have run out of your medication please contact your local pharmacy for advice.
- We will no longer be able to process same day requests.
If you are requesting a FIT NOTE for COVID-19 symptoms please ring 111 or go online https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for more information
If you are requesting a FIT NOTE for other medical conditions please email gen[email protected]