This appointment is for you and your baby at 8 weeks. One of our team will call and arrange the appointment with one of our doctors. The appointment is 30 minutes long so there is plenty of time to discuss any questions you may have. Your partner is welcome to join you.
What we will do for your baby:
- Discuss any concerns you may have about your baby.
- Your baby will be examined.
- Your baby will also be given the first set of injections.
Please remember your baby’s red book so we can enter all the measurements, examination findings and vaccinations
What we will do for you:
- Discuss any concerns you may have about the pregnancy, delivery and yourself
- Offer you a physical check
- Discuss your contraceptive needs; this will include both the coil and the implant. Under some circumstances the coil may be available at that appointment.