The Old School Surgery

Manor Road, Fishponds, Bristol BS16 2JD
Tel: 0117 965 3102 Fax: no longer in use

I need help with my Health Costs

If you find it difficult paying for things such as NHS prescriptions, NHS dental charges, NHS eye tests, glasses and contacts, or travel to receive NHS treatment, you can apply for help through the NHS Low Income Scheme. Simply fill in and post a HC1 form, which you can order online here or pick one up at your local Jobcentre Plus office and most NHS hospitals. For more information, please use the following links:

For more information about coronavirus please go to NHS page
Coronavirus (Covid-19)