What is Klinik?
Klinik Access is a web-based application that allows patients to submit medical queries to their GP practice online. Patients can provide information about their symptoms, medical history, and other relevant details. Klinik Access then uses this information to assess the urgency of the enquiry and provide an immediate response. Patients can also request a sick note or a repeat prescription.
The response from Klinik Access may be one of the following:
- Urgent: The patient should be seen by a GP as soon as possible.
- Non-urgent: The patient can wait to see a GP at their next available appointment.
- Self-care: The patient can manage the condition themselves with the help provided by Klinik Access.
- Referral: The patient should be referred to a specialist.
If the patient’s enquiry is assessed as urgent, Klinik Access will automatically book an appointment for the patient with their GP. If the enquiry is non-urgent, the patient will be asked to wait until their next available appointment. If the patient is advised to self-care, they will be provided with information and advice on how to manage their condition. If the patient is referred to a specialist, Klinik Access will send the referral letter to the specialist on the patient’s behalf.
Please note Klinik cannot directly assist with any medical-related enquires.
Klinik Access is designed to help GP practices to improve the efficiency of their triage process by providing an immediate assessment of the urgency of patient enquiries, Klinik Access can help to ensure that patients are seen by the right healthcare professional as quickly as possible. Klinik Access can also help to reduce the number of unnecessary appointments, freeing up GPs’ time to see more patients.
Klinik Access is used by over 1,000 GP practices in the UK. It is one of the most popular online triage systems in the NHS.
Here are some of the benefits of using Klinik Access:
- Improved patient experience: Patients can submit their medical queries online at any time of day or night. They can also track the progress of their enquiry and receive updates from their GP practice.
- Increased efficiency: Klinik Access can help GP practices to reduce the time spent on triage. This frees up GPs’ time to see more patients.
- Reduced costs: Klinik Access can help GP practices to reduce the number of unnecessary appointments. This can save money in the long run.
- Improved clinical outcomes: Klinik Access can help GP practices to identify patients who need urgent care more quickly. This can lead to improved clinical outcomes.
- Easy-to-use online interface: Klinik Access is an easy-to-use online service. It works on all your devices – your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer and you do not need any login details. Klinik has a great user experience – 90% of users rate the online service as good or excellent.
- Reduces waiting times: Klinik Access online service reduces waiting times and gives you faster access to the right treatment. Klinik directs patient cases to the right point of care and ensures that those who need care first are dealt with first.
- Safe and secure: Klinik Access ensures that patients are safely directed to the right point of care at the right time. Klinik is a CE-marked medical device, Cyber Essentials accredited and in line with NHS standard requirements for digital technology.
If you are a patient registered with an NHS GP practice that uses Klinik Access, you can access the service by visiting the Klinik Access website. You don’t need to create an account and log in with your NHS login details. Once you are on the website, you can submit a medical query by answering a few simple questions. Klinik Access will then assess the urgency of your enquiry and provide you with an immediate response.
Why use Klinik Access?
- To contact our Surgery online
- Easy-to-use online services
- 24/7 availability
- Easier and quicker than calling our Surgery
- You can take care of all of your health concerns online: book appointments, get sick notes, cancel or change an appointment, etc.
- Klinik Access reduces waiting times and faster access to the right treatment
- The system is safe and secure
- The system works on all devices (smartphone, tablet, computer, laptop)
- You will get a response the same working day if submitted before 4 pm
How to access Klinik?
To access Klinik please follow this link: http://access.klinik.co.uk/contact/old-school-surgery or scan the below QR code:
How to use Klinik online service?
Go to our Surgery Klinik webpage: http://access.klinik.co.uk/contact/old-school-surgery and follow the instructions. You don’t need any login details and you can submit any medical query at a time when it suits you.
Help and additional support:
Klinik Access interface:
Klinik Access and NHS login: