Living with type 2 diabetes and want to help others?
Become a peer mentor!
We’re looking for people living with type 2 diabetes who can listen, share experiences and motivate others also living with this condition.
As a peer mentor you will:
• Receive full training and ongoing support
• Develop and share your knowledge of type 2 diabetes
• Meet other people living with type 2 diabetes.
So are we. Come talk to us.
We offer one-to-one peer support by trained volunteers living with type 2 diabetes.
- Regularly meet with someone living well with type 2 diabetes
- Get practical tips and ideas on managing your diabetes
- Speak to someone in confidence
To find out more about becoming a peer mentor, email [email protected] or call 0117 955 5038.
Sirona care & health and Brigstowe working in partnership. This document can be provided in other formats and languages – please contact [email protected] for more information.